Venues & Accessibility
The Culver Theater
Address: 9500 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232
Parking: The Culver Theater provides 2-hour parking validation to any of the following Culver City lots. In addition, the city provides one hour free. Parking is available from 8:00 am to 2:00 am Monday through Friday and 10:00 am to 2:00 am Saturday and Sunday.
- 9099 Washington Blvd.
- 3846 Cardiff Ave.
- 3844 Watseka Ave.
Electric vehicle charging stations are available in the following lot.
- 9099 Washington Blvd. – 3 charging stations
- Service animals are allowed.
- Drop-off point – the closest drop-off area is down the alleyway adjacent to the theater (corner of Van Buren and A St.)
- Accessibility Parking – the parking garages we validate for have disabled parking. The closest parking would be street parking behind the theater or parking at the Culver steps, however, the theater does not validate parking for these lots.
- Wheelchair space: there are 4 wheelchair spaces in Auditorium 5.
- Closed Captioning Devices and Headphones for hard of hearing and visual description, but this functionality only works with films that are encoded with it. Please contact email@example.com to request these devices.
2220 Arts & Archives
Address: 2220 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057
Parking: Adjacent to the venue. Parking is available at the Praise Christian Fellowship Church parking lot across the street, accessible off Roselake Ave, inside the blue gate. There is also street parking on Beverly Blvd., which is largely unrestricted in the evenings.
2220 Arts provides priority parking adjacent to the venue for mobility-restricted guests, as well as dedicated wheelchair spaces in the front row for the same. The venue can provide an assistive listening device for hearing-impaired guests upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request these devices. Unfortunately, they do not have audio description or close captioning for vision-impaired guests.
The venue and screening space are on the ground floor and are wheelchair accessible. The bathrooms have grab bars, room for wheelchairs, and are non-gender-segregated. Patrons with disabilities may request early access, before our box office opens, for priority seating.